Protection of personal data
- G.N.P. spol. s r.o. (operator paketo.one) with registered office at Dolní Jasénka 279, 755 01 Vsetín, ID 63319926, a legal entity registered in the Register of Companies at the Ostrava Branch in Section C, insert 8184, processes your request in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. ., about the protection of personal data, the following personal data:
– name and surname
– e-mail adress
- You need to process your name, surname, and email address to create a service offer, negotiate this offer, or respond to your query. Such processing is permitted by the provisions of Section 5 (2) b) of the Personal Data Protection Act. These personal data will be owned by G.N.P. spol. s r.o. processed during the negotiations on the conclusion of a contract between you and G.N.P. spol. with a maximum of one year from your request, unless you agree to further processing.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by G.N.P. spol. with r.o., that is, the controller of personal data.
- Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
– ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
– request an explanation for us regarding the processing of personal data,
– request access to these data with us and update or repair these data,
– to require us to erase these personal data – but this deletion will result in termination of the negotiation of the contract,
– if you have any doubts about compliance with our personal data processing requirements, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
What are cookies
Cookies use the vast majority of websites for their business. These are short text files created by a web server and stored on your computer through a browser. When you return to the same site later, the browser sends the saved cookie back and the server gets all the information you have previously stored.
As G.N.P. spol. s r.o. using cookies?
On the website of G.N.P. spol. s r.o. cookies are set by us or by third parties (entities with which we have a signed contract). So-called relational and permanent files are used. Relative (short-term) are cookies that are permanently deleted after the end of the session. Instead, long-term cookies are stored on your computer until they expire (up to 2 years) or are not removed from your computer. The files allow our company to recognize your repeated visit.
We use these cookies on our site:
These files allow you to track anonymous user data (such as click trends) and provide a long-term, functional and seamless page for all site users.
These files are used to understand how visitors to our site use and access the site. They can be optimized for user needs to make them as user-friendly as possible.
Important for the proper functioning of the website, improving the user experience. They will help us remember your preferences so that your next visit is more convenient and easier to find.
Essential cookies are used to make your website work properly – so remember your choices and other information so you do not have to re-enter this information.
Ad and targeted cookies record your visits to our website, the pages you’ve visited, and the links you’ve watched. We use this information to show you ads that are relevant to you. We also use this information to reduce the number of ad repeat impressions you see and to measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. For this purpose, we may also disclose this information to third parties (advertisers). We require your consent to use these cookies. You can set your preferences for advertising and targeted cookies at any time in an Internet browser as described below. The validity term of these cookies is up to 2 years.
Disagreement and removal of cookies
If you want to reject or delete all cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. In the case of a cookie denial, the functionality of this site may be impaired and some parts of the site may not be displayed correctly.